In Kazan woman died in the fire, saving his two young children
The life of a young woman perished in the fire, which occurred early in the morning, 9 December, in one of the private houses along the street of the Camp. It is reported TC "Ether".The fire broke out in that part of the house where lived a young family, so residents have noticed it too late. Risking their lives, the landlady and her husband pulled out of the fire of two young children. According to preliminary information, the woman returned to the house to pick up the documents, but to go from there failed. She suffocated in the smoke.At the moment of ignition of the owners and two small children were sound asleep. People woke up only when the fire is almost cut off their path of retreat. Simmer the flame of their own was now dangerous.The house is heated by gas. Some witnesses say that before the fire started, some of the neighbors heard a heavy cotton. However, its nature is still unknown. What exactly could explode, not installed.Is there own gas, " said one of the neighbors. - Maybe some kind of leak was.My grandmother, who lived in the second half of the house, pulled out the neighbors. A married couple at this point was only concerned with the lives of the children, which they rushed to save.To arrival of fire-lady of the house brought out a burning house, but she did not sign. Raging flames by this time covered a large part of the building. Rescuers could only put out what was left from the home.The accident happened on the night of 4 to 5 July, call the fire Department arrived at 23.00. Arriving rescuers began to evacuate all the occupants of the house were saved 150 people.The incident has suffered several people were killed girl-baby of 2013 was born.Source: ProKazan.